matt hyland On Thursday 26 April 2012






Today has been a long day trying to sort out and tidying up ambient occlusion, I have a strange line running down the centre of the bomber, I thought I has tidied up the line as I could not see it on the main view. Since I have rendered it, it has returned. 

I have also brightened up the fighters textures,  I am now hoping that you are able to see the fighter aircraft more clearly.  




You will also notice the addition of the roundel and the colour change to the nose and piping to the fighter compered to the previous posts

One Response so far.

  1. Daniel says:

    looking good as always matt, and as for that line...im no expert...hell I know nothing about maya, but, do you think it would it go away when you texture it up?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments