matt hyland On Monday 27 February 2012


these are two final progressions of the bomber.




I feel that now Im at a very close stage to completing this bomber, I do apologise for the lack of blogging and will from now on blog every day. when creating this aircraft it has been a chalenge to work out the shapes and the contors and structure of teh plane, for example the body its self and the way it curves, the engine to the way it looks and its size and shape. Having the scaled silhouette of the man, it has been interresting to put together the engine, as I felt it would be good to have some sort of hatch and defence with in the engine. The scale of the engine to the man is very large so I was thinking that it could be an engine room. My next stage now is to figure out the wings and the cockpit.   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments