matt hyland On Monday 21 November 2011


Hey Alan I'm just questioning whether this plan is sufficiant, I cant fit the two bottom parts at the top, I've tried squeezing all the air out the texture editer, allong with trying to make it understandable when I come to create the textures. I've re-scaled some parts that aren't important smaller, the UV's that are left are the robot head and the robot body, and they are large parts to the model, so I I dont see it wise to shrink them down too heavily. if you could get back to me it would be great if not ill see you tomorow.

One Response so far.

  1. Jackie says:

    Matt, thinking about it, you probably should post this sort of question on the group blog! Looking forward to seeing your latest progress.... ps Don't forget your library books! :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments