matt hyland On Friday 29 October 2010





The concept that has given me so much head ache is finally complete and I really do like it. trying to capture the world out of a normal generic world is hard. I've deliberately played with lines also on the floor being not the same size to give a strange Alis and wonderland feel. Its also trying to play with the perspective of not knowing the world. The jock took an annoyingly long amount of time with his head position but I hope it looks ok. I still don't like the foot very much I may improve on this at a later date. The cheerleader alien in the black, I didn't want it to be obvious, I wanted it to be the last thing you see in the image than the first. I think this maybe a bit difficult to achieve in a way. but over all I like it though it's been a frustration to complete.   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments