matt hyland On Wednesday 13 October 2010




 For a long while I had been really struggling with my Nerd villain, every time I came to design or create him, I felt he always came out too square and unshaped.

 I kept on re trying out the structure of the triangles and felt that all the time it was going no were


Here I felt it was getting somewhere with the head taking inspiration from Mandark. The villain from Dexter's lab, But being careful in not copying him too much.

 Element for the super hero structure, I feel I can really get on with the super hero really well

 This wasa close concept for the head master side kick
 Here I glimpsed in looking at Side Show Bob from the simpsons with the crazy hair.



 A mutch more resulved concept feel of the hero.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments