matt hyland On Thursday 26 November 2009

these are my final images chosen images.

with this, I really like the depths and tones to the rocks, I have found the prespctive chalenging, as to also where to place the light with in the hole.



this is my most favourit image due to the depth and compersition if it, I find it quite a peaceful image, due t the use of its calm blues


I have improved up on this one, due to that it was sudgested to me to create some light up on the trees, origenally it was sudgested to put some moon light up on the tree, by phil, but was then advized by alison to change the light coming from the fire, this brings out the image, I like the depth to this image.

2 Comment

  1. tutorphil says:

    Also – take a look at the following project blog – a collaboration between 2 third years, Pol Winandy and Jon Stewart; they’re creating an action-packed animated short; their attention to detail is formidable and they’re also working through all the inevitable tensions/complications that come with group working. It’s been a long, intense experience for them both, and, with five weeks to go, they’re moving into an even more pressurised phase. The environment stage is in the offing – so follow their progress and get a real insight into the minutiae of CG and story-telling; meet the future!

    http://kiiroblade.blogspot.com

  2. tutorphil says:

    Me again!

    Phil Hosking has just set up a blog - it's early days, but go say hello...

    http://phillsartspace.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments